1. Have a weekly 'date night' with my wonderful husband. This could be a Redbox movie on the couch, a quiet dinner after P goes to bed or a game of Yahtzee; either way it has to be cheap and just us
2. Pay off 30% of our debt. I think this is fairly attainable while accomplishing our other financial goals but of course we'd love to pay off even more than that! One of the big ways we will be working towards this is by eating out less and being more mindful of our spending
3. Pay for our next vacation 100% with cash. I don't know where we're going yet, it'll be either Europe or back home to New Zealand but we need to have it paid for completely with cash, no credit cards allowed! I am roughly 50% of the way there already!
4. Focus on what we need not what we want. We really don't *need* anything except for maybe less clutter. Decluttering and organizing will be something I am working on again this year, it's definitely an ongoing process!
5. More family time less lazy time. It's too easy to sit around and watch TV and let the day pass us by, I am almost tempted to get rid of our cable service... almost... but we like Netflix streaming just as much lol
6. Baby #2. And there it is again on the list. Again. Still. 2011 didn't bring us anymore baby dust than 2010 did sadly. We are looking into fertility treatment now which will also have to be paid for in cash *sigh*
Are your goals for 2012 the same as last year's or are you aiming to achieve something different this year?