My husband also got busy in my 'box room' (where I store all my co-op boxes and other stuff I
So to keep the momentum going I think I should come up with some resolutions, huh? Though I am having a hard time separating them from ordinary goals and the million and one things on my 'to-do' list. I'll try.
1. Cut the clutter! Clutter makes me angry and stressed out. It also collects dust. Not that I dust. Going to make an effort to simplify and organize all areas; closets, kitchen, office, sewing room, playroom, bathrooms and bedrooms...
2. I'd like to lose a bit of weight before our vacation (doesn't everybody say that?!). The holidays helped me put on 5 or so pounds and I don't like that. I have been known to suffer from 'put-everything-edible-in-mouth' syndrome... I'd like to maybe lose 10-15lbs by April?
3. Pay for our vacation in cash! We're going to need somewhere between $8-10K depending on how well we budget and skimp for our trip to Australia and New Zealand that we are planning to go on in April (date is flexible). We are about half way there, I should get a ticker for that
4. Pay off some debt! Paying cash for our vacation will help a lot but before I moved here we were actually in a long distance relationship for a few years which did a number on the credit cards. I would like to end 2011 with less debt than we started with. 50% less, maybe? going to need to sit down with the hubby and crunch some numbers, I'll be back with a percentage.
5. Spend more time with the fam and focus on experiences and not things. We have had a lot of fun the last couple days just playing Candyland. P (and my husband) beat me every time! I didn't know it was possible to suck at Candyland.
(6. Finally get baby #2 in the works. We have been trying for over a year now and nothing. Shhh don't tell anyone)
What are your New Year's resolutions? Do you believe in them? Link me up if you have some! Or share :) I also have some goals and 'to-do's that go along with the resolutions, but those are lists for another time, I have to get ready to go to a party!